Sunday, August 2, 2015

Stay Abreast of Class Action Settlements! (Don't Leave Money on the Table)



Companies will not make a full effort to reach out to you for settlements. I check out http://topclassactions.com/lawsuit-settlements/open-lawsuit-settlements/ to see what is going on in that arena. They have a list of open settlements and news about lawsuits so you can get your fair share of money. Hundreds and even thousands of dollars are waiting for you to claim! The site does not require you to sign-up and is a good point of reference for extra cash in which you may be entitled. I found out about this website a couple of days ago and I have found several settlements for which I am qualified, and unfortunately several settlements in which I have missed out upon.... *sigh*

Do not miss out on extra cash for your pockets, extra cash for your gas tanks, and extra cash for your investments! Great resource!