Monday, November 24, 2014

Toot My Own Horn Part 2!!! (Weather the Storm)






INTC (Intel)!!! 3 weeks after purchase it looked like it would not keep pace with the S&P 500 and I said that I was long on the stock. I weathered the ups and downs as I trusted in my valuations and in a little over a month times from purchase the capital gains of INTC exceeded the S&P 500 over the same time period and exceeded the historical returns of the S&P 500.






Rome was not built in a day and the same goes with wealth. If the valuations continuous add-up you just have to weather the storm and sometimes buy more shares if possible during weakness. Not every investment will pan-out quickly, but you must maintain confidence and not close a position based on being impatient as opposed to a change in the valuation.